This privacy statement describes how UtahReverseMortgage.com collects and uses the personal information you provide on this website. Please read the following information about how we handle your information. Your trust and confidence are our highest priority. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We will collect information about you that we reasonably believe will be necessary or useful in processing or administering products or services that you have requested from us. We will also collect information in order to notify you about products, services and other opportunities we think will be of interest to you. As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We may collect information from:
- Applications and other forms you fill out and submit, such as your name, address, age, and home value.
- Your application history with us, including services provided through third parties, including appraisals, title searches, etc.
- Respond to customer service requests
- Respond to your questions and concerns
Information Obtained from Third PartiesIf you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may also disclose your personal information
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- If UtahReverseMortgage.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Planning Tools and Calculators
Information that you input on the web site while using any of our planning tools and calculators is not captured, stored or used in any way other than to provide you with the information you’re looking for at the time you use the tool or calculator. These calculators were built only for the purpose of helping you understand your financial options, enabling you to explore various scenarios and “what if” calculations for items like loan payments and retirement planning.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:UtahReverseMortgage.com
Ascension Mortgage Brokers Inc.
2770 Melbourne St, Salt Lake City, UT 84106